Hi, I’m Chenshan Hu.
I am currently a PhD student in Supply Chain, Operations, and Technology at the Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis. I received my A.M. in Statistics degree from Washington University in St. Louis and BA in Mathematics degree from University of Cambridge.
My research focuses on data-driven problems in platform operations and environmental sustainability.
- “Green E-commerce: Environmental Impact of Fast Delivery,” with Xiaoyang Long, Jiankun Sun and Dennis J. Zhang, working paper.
- Green E-commerce: Environmental Impact of Fast Delivery.
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, IN, 2022 (scheduled).
- POMS Annual Meeting, Virtual Conference, 2022.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Office: Knight Hall 401, 1 Brookings Dr., St. Louis, MO 63130.